Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a Profile?
Visit www.biznurture.com, click the” Register” link and provide business details and password.
Applying for a Loan
- How do I apply?
Visit www.biznurture.com and click the ”Apply Now” button. If you are a first time borrower, you will be able to apply for a loan only after registration. Click the “Register” button to create an account with BizNurture. Customers who are already registered with BizNuture can apply for loans once logged on to the web application.
- How much can I borrow?
Minimum loan amount is #500,000 and the maximum amount is #5,000,000.
- What loan products does BizNurture offer?
- SHORT TERM LOANS : pay one-off expenses or take advantage of a great business opportunity such as a sales discount, special orders, etc
- LPO FINANCING : A financing option for small businesses that need money to meet a single or multiple job order(s)
- INVOICE DISCOUNTING: A financing option for small businesses to borrow money against amounts due from customers.
- WORKING CAPITAL FINANCE: A financing option for small businesses with regular revenue streams that need money to finance everyday operations, pay one-off expenses or take advantage of a great business opportunity such as a sales discount, special orders, etc
- EDUBIZ LOAN: A financing option for schools that need funds to execute a short term project or pay a one off expense. Repayment is done termly in line with when school fees are received.
- What are the eligibility requirements?
Business must have been in operation for 2 years or more
Business must be located in Lagos or Port-Harcourt
Request letter on business letterhead
6 Months Bank Statement
Copy Of Valid ID Card of business owners.
Where applicable, documentary proof of what funds will be used for e.g. copy of LPO, Invoice, etc.
Enterprise/ Ventures: a minimum of 2 guarantors
Limited Liability Company: Managing Director and a minimum of 2 other guarantors
- Must I have an account with an initial deposit before I can access loans from BizNurture?
No. BizNurture does not accept deposits
- Does BizNurture request for collateral?
No, we only take post-dated cheques. You do not need physical collaterals such as landed property, vehicles, e.t.c.
You also have to provide a minimum of 2 guarantors for your loan
- What is the interest rate?
6% per month
- Are there any fees or charges separate from the interest on the loan?
Yes. Administrative fee of 2% (one-off at loan inception)
- How long does it take between loan application and disbursement ?
Usually, within 48 hours after all relevant loan documents have been executed and returned to BizNurture.
- Can Business owners access loans in 48hours?
Typically for returning clients yes,but it may take a bit longer for first time clients.
- How long can I take a loan for?
The minimum and maximum loan terms are 1 month and 8 months respectively
- Can I make part-payment on my loan?
- Can I pre- liquidate my loan?
- Will I incur a charge if I pre-liquidate my loan?
- Is there any benefit for pre-liquidating my loan?
Your interest is prorated when you pre-liquidate.
- Can I change my repayment date?
Yes, if there is a valid reason for this. However, this will attract a restructuring fee
- How do I repay if I don’t want my cheques presented?
You can make transfers/ deposits into BizNurture’s Bank account.
- How can I interact with staff of BizNurture?
Send an email to email@example.com
Call: 0907 007 777 or 0700-BIZNURTURE
Contact Form on website
Investments in BizNurture
- Can an individual invest in your pool of funds
We handle this on a case by case basis. Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org